2.26.2009




So, this isn't technically doodling, so I kind of feel like I'm betraying the spirit of this blog. However, I think that the pictures I took today are pretty darn cool, considering the camera that I have (Sony Cybershot 7.2 megapixel).

The trip was to the Big Basin Redwood National Park, and I went there with my mom, who came up for the day to chill with me. It was amazing fun, and I definitely plan on visiting this and other local national parks over my spring break, because the park was absolutely gorgeous.

This is the entire bunch of ~250 pictures that I took at the park before my camera's battery died.

6 comments:

  1. You should do some research on HDR pictures. I am pretty sure there is a way to "fake it" after you have already taken the picture using photoshop. I think these images would be prefect for that effect.

    Oh, post what you want, it's your blog. Though....not really interested in what you had for dinner if you know what I Mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should know that I had an amazing spicy tofu curry for dinner. That is all.

    Also, why the he-- can't I edit my own frakking comments?! That's lame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. h-e-"double hockey sticks". I thought it might be bad form to have a potty mouth on my own blog. :P

    ReplyDelete