2.21.2009

Radiohead





So, Radiohead is the best band ever. That's all you need to know. Yes, better than the Rolling Stones, the Beatles and Led Zeppelin. Take that classic rock.

This is a project that I did for my Graphic Design 2 class last quarter. You may have heard me mention it in my last post. I'm very eager to share it with you, as I think it's one of the best things I've ever done.

The project was to create a design for an existing band of our choice. I, of course, chose Radiohead. I wasn't the only student to do so, actually, which I found pleasantly surprising. The other student went a different way with her design than I did, but I think she had a much better understanding of the tools that we were using (ie Illustrator, which I was basically clueless about last quarter).

I did all of my art work in Photoshop, using my Wacom tablet. The guy in the picture is from a picture I found of a 3-D practice rendering using newish software that Nvia (I think that's right) created. The original is creepy. Until I read the site, I wasn't sure if I were looking at a real guy or not.

The colored ones are the ones which I ended using for the finished project. I threw in the others because I think they're just as interesting as the others.

This link will take you to the merry land of the Radiohead.

1 comment:

  1. I found some other blogger blogs you may be interested in.

    http://accomplicesinart.blogspot.com/

    http://myprintmakingjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete