2.21.2009

Double the fun.


I'm throwing these two together because I did them in the same lesson for my Illustrator class. I thought they were nifty. The lesson was basically just learning how to manipulate text in interesting ways, as well as boring ways. (The boring ways are character and paragraph styles.)

The "House of Cards" one was particularly fun. It's nice to know that I haven't forgotten the last lesson (which involved manipulating objects, and was, frankly, a lot to cover in one chapter) and that I know how to use the "Help" function. The "spoon" one was just fun and easy to do. I like the colors I chose in both, but the "spoon" piece is probably my favorite, color-wise. "House of Cards", by the way, is the title of a track off of "In Rainbows" by Radiohead. Of course, all of you should know this already.

Hm. I was just reminded of a project I did for my graphic design 2 class last quarter. It involved designing a CD case for a band of your choice. I really enjoyed doing that one. Mayhaps I'll post the pics from that one for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoy that Spoon one, I'd hang on to that one for your portfolio.

    ReplyDelete