4.06.2009

*SIGH*

Spring break is over.

This means two things: 1) no more playing in the sunshine for several months; and 2) more pretty images to post for your viewing pleasure, as I'm taking two classes which should invigorate my creative juices. Typography, with a teacher that I've had in two other classes and absolutely adore, and Digital Printmaking, with a teacher I've never heard of (which isn't surprising since I don't really pay attention to those sorts of things).

I'm actually really looking forward to this quarter; I'm hoping to get a few portfolio worthy pieces out of my printmaking class. I'm not expecting to get a lot of sleep, though, as I'll be spending approximately 10 hours on homework per week per class (math tells me that equals about 30 hours a week in homework alone) and working 30 hours a week so that I don't have to be some sort of bum on the streets.

This summer, however, will be the summer of great things. I'll be applying for real colleges (I think they call them 'universities'), spending some time in Oregon, and maybe even learning me some HTML. Ok, the HTML learning isn't really that impressive, but it means that I will be one step closer to have a website of my art, rather than just a blog. Not that there's anything wrong with a blog, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment