4.22.2009




Quick upload - I think this'll be the last version, mostly because the project is due tomorrow and this is the only day that I can print it out. I got rid of the crescent moons mostly because everyone kept asking what they were. I mean, it was obvious to me, but then again I was the one that made the image.

Of course, once I hit upon the idea of adding planets to the mix, I had to go through and add most of them. Conspicuously absent are of course Earth and Pluto. I'll let you guess why those are absent. Hint: I'm lazy and one of them isn't a planet by definition anymore and I didn't want to try to find an image of Ceres. Think of me what you will.

UPDATE: The printed version turned out really well. I'm very happy with this project, despite the 4 straight hours it took me to print it out today. I probably put in around 10 hours on this, and I think it shows. I'll be posting pics later tonight of the printed version, as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment