4.03.2009

Robot v Ant



I like this version a lot more that I liked the one that I turned in for my class. It's much simpler and cleaner. A bit darker, too; the bright colors were irritating me a bit. So, please, let me know what I did right and what I did wrong, and feel free to leave some delicious cake when you do.

As an aside, if it weren't so gosh-durned beautiful outside these days, I'd be much more productive inside. Ah, well, I guess I'll just have to drag the ol' pen and sketchbook out into the verdant wild with me.

ETA: I'm considering the grass... I think I might add a stroke to it. It doesn't fit well with the other elements in the composition.

Well, I'm done for tonight anyway. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Careful with the Gradient tool. All the gradients going in different directions is kinda throwing me off. Loved the sketch of this though, just not wild about the Illustrator piece just yet.

    ReplyDelete