3.04.2009



Thought I'd do a small follow up to my last post, showing off my layout skills. Well, they aren't amazing, but I think I have a fair knack for layout, at least concerning magazine layout. And any commentary is welcome, as usual.

I'd also like to add that I've found a new media to like. I've used some art markers in this last lesson for Graphic Design drawing. They're great. Very nice color, saturation, and I feel like an artist when I use them. Which is a must, of course.

This assignment, in case I haven't described it, was just to create some thumbnail sketches of magazine layouts based on existing magazine articles. Not copying the original, but recreating it. I chose "Scientific American", partially because I really like the magazine, and partially because it was the closest at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment