3.09.2009

Fun with markers.


Markers are fun. This is a sketch page from a recent drawing assignment. I haven't touched it up in Photoshop at all, except for cropping. I used Prismacolor markers, 90%, 50%, nd 20% cool grey, and 70% and 20% warm grey; I added some accenting lines with my Micron 08 . My favorite on this page is the eraser.

Hopefully I'll have some initial Illustrator sketches for my final project for that class. The next three days are going to essentially be an orgy of drawing and writing (for an essay due in an Art History class). Of course, my Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are typically orgies of homework, but I'm actually looking forward to this particular orgy.

2 comments:

  1. I notice you brought up "orgy" no less then three times in this post........ Not saying anything, just noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is shameless!

    ReplyDelete