12.28.2009

A taste of what's to come.

I've just uploaded many pictures to my Flickr page. It took much longer than I expected, partially because I wasn't aware of just how many images I had on my camera (425) and partially because my camera battery died 51% of the way through.

What follows is a small sampling of the art that I created this past Christmas week. I, personally, am quite amazed at my own productivity.





In addition to old-fashioned linocuts, I did a little bit of screen printing. I'm thinking that I don't really care for the screen filler, so I plan on getting the tools that I need in order to make my screen printing more or less viable.



So, as soon as I'm able to sit down, I plan on going through each project that I did and doing a mini-post about each.

No comments:

Post a Comment