10.17.2009

Rebirth - Fin


I finished a digital painting and I'm happy with it. This is a two-fisted project - I've submitted it for my ART 86 class and I'm going to submit it to a collaborative group-for-all with the theme of "rebirth" (thus the title) for the Foothill Art Society.

Now if only I could worm this into my GID32 and GID 56 classes. Four birds with one stone is my goal here, really. I think I can squeeze three birds out of this stone, at least.

Oh, and speaking of birds and stones, I finished my first solo project for my GID 32 class (the T-shirt printing class). I'll post pictures of the screen-printed-by-me shirt when and if I ever remember to. I know where my camera is, really, I do. I'm really really happy with how the shirt turned out, but more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment